Friday, February 16, 2018

Step By Step with Aimee!


Hello friends! Aimee here and I have another step by step tutorial for you today. This layout is somewhat simple but I really wanted to focus on 2 things. First, the picture of my sweet daughter and second, journaling of what her favorites were at that time (which is hidden). This picture of her was taken in the Spring so I wanted all of the elements of the Creative kit to reflect that.


Here is a look at the fabulous February creative kit that I used for my layout...


I started out with a sheet of white 12x12 cardstock and pulled out some of the softer "springy" die cuts and frames.


I started this process by adhering the two frames down on to the cardstock with the pink one overlapping the greenish blue frame.


Next, I took a piece of 8 1/2" x 6 1/4" white cardstock and folded it in half to make a card base. I matted my picture with the pink flower pattern paper and adhered to front of card base.


For the inside, I adhered this printed list of all her favorites from a couple of years ago. Years from now, she will enjoy looking back on what she liked and disliked at the time.


After my picture was adhered down, I started building up clusters around the page. 


Next was simply adding some pink sequins.


Here are some close-ups of the clusters on the layout.





And here is the finished layout...


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and by now are enjoying one of the fabulous February kits!  My Creative Scrapbook 


No comments: