Monday, June 4, 2012

We have an Awesome Reveal for you!

We have a beautiful bunch of kits for June to share with you today...Check back right here tomorrow because we will have an awesome Prima Contest coming your way.

Main Kit...PRIMA, Sun Kiss Collection...some kind of beautiful...


Creative Kit...My Minds Eye, Sunny Side Collection...
bright and fun...


Limited Edition Kit...Websters Pages, Everyday Poetry...
Oh So Gorgeous!


Album Kit...Heidi Swapp, Sugar Chic...It's Amazing...



We want to take a moment to introduce our fantastic Guest Designers this month...They will certainly inspire you!

Georgia Heald


Hi, my name is Georgia and I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia. I run a small business as well as being a wife to Daron, mum to Mitchell (14) and a step mum to Jessica (19) and Tyler (22). I discovered scrapbooking in March 2011 and became instantly addicted, so much so it has now become a part of my daily routine! I tend to dabble in all styles of scrapbooking from modern romantic styles to artsy grunge. I am currently on the DT team at Once Upon A Sketch challenge blog, Creative Designer at online store, Sassy Scrapper, and have my work published regularly in Australian Scrapbook Memories and Scrapbook Creations. I am so excited and honored to have been invited to be guest designer at My Creative Scrapbook. I have loved having the opportunity to create with such an amazing kit and to be able to work along side such a talented and inspiring design team.


Mel Blackburn



Hi! My name is Melanie Blackburn and I’m from Ottawa, Ontario Canada, where I work full time by day and scrapbook at night after all the days chores are done and my girls are sleeping soundly.  I’m married to my very supportive and encouraging high school sweetheart, Dan and we have two daughters, Danika (7) and Brianna (3) who are the inspiration for my papercrafting.  We are also expecting our 3rd girl this summer, our life is blessed with little girls! I started scrapbooking in 2004 shortly after the birth of my oldest daughter.  I wanted to create a scrapbook album of her relatives, who knew that this little project would turn into so much bigger! I describe my style as "eclectic flair", I love to mix patterns, embellishments, and include fun accents on my layouts. It is an honor to be guest designing for Pamela and My Creative Scrapbook. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

Trudi Harrison


I am Trudi Harrison from Victoria, Australia. I am pretty much a 'country' girl at heart who very much likes her modern conveniences. I live in a small country town an hour out from the city of Melbourne with my 2 girls, husband and 2 'fur' boys. Presently I am a SAHM majoring in 'domesticated engineering'. 

Over time there have been many hobbies which I have enjoyed. I adore all things beautiful and creative. Without a doubt though, Paper Crafting has become the one for which I am truly passionate about. This passion has indeed burned brightly for the last 6 years. 'Officially' I have been paper crafting since the birth of my first daughter in 2004. Though I have to also say that from a somewhat younger, I always enjoyed recording family holidays and events in a diary and of course these had to be decorated.

I would say that I am perhaps not 'locked' into a specific scrapping style. At times it can be a touch feminine and perhaps quite structured with lots of layering, paper cutting, dimension and detail.

My work will often feature my children, so my inspiration will come from the little things that they will say and do. Inspiration will also come from the product or the photos that I am working with.

I absolutely adore chipboard, floral patterns and blooms and find much enjoyment combining these with my other love of patterned paper.

My preferred genre is 12 x 12 layouts but I will also find enjoyment in creating other projects - particularly altered and home decor items and cards.






Check out the Design Team Gallery for tons of Scrappy Inspiration!!! here...

No comments: